Monday, March 27, 2017

Cascade Style Graduation Card

Hello and Welcome!
Today I am sharing another Graduation Card using the Birthday Blast and Star Blast Edgelits Dies Bundle. I am dedicating this card to one of my daughters who is graduating in May 2017. I wanted to make a special card for her and I though the cascade style is perfect for the occasion. I used Cherry Cobbler and Gold colors which are the closest to her college theme.

To make the cascade card I followed a tutorial by Sandy Diller here.

I attached the cascade structure to a card base size 7" X 4".



I hope you liked this graduation card idea, I think the Birthday Blast Bundle works really nice on this style card, it has the perfect elements to embellish and make any project stand out :)

All the supplies to make this project are available at my Stampin'Up! online shop HERE or you can click on any of the images in the supply table below.
Thank you so much for visiting and Have a Wonderful Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment