Thursday, March 30, 2017

Stampin'UP! Avant-Garden Birthday Card and Gift Bag

Hello and Welcome!
Today I am sharing a Birthday Card and Gift Bag made with the Avant-Garden stamp set, this is a Free Sale-A-Bration item with any $50 purchase and it is available until March 31,2017. This stamp set is also one of my favorites, there are so many ways and super cute ideas I have seen on the web, I am sure you will love it!
 The card size is 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" and to coordinate my Gift Set I used the Pop of Pink Specialty Designer Series Paper. 





The "for you" sentiment on the Gift Tag is from the stamp "Thanks for being you" included in the Avant-Garden stamp set :) 

I hope you liked this project idea and found some inspiration. All the supplies are available at my Stampin'UP! online shop Here.

Thank you so much for visiting and Have a Wonderful Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment