Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Stampin'Up! Easter Message Card and Bookmark

Hello and Welcome!
Today I am sharing an Easter card and Bookmark made with the Easter Message stamp set 142987 combined with the So In Love Bundle 144739. I find both stamps sets and dies very versatile as you can make so many different projects for different occasions.
The card size is 4-1/4" X 5-1/2"



The tag size is 2-1/2" x 5-3/4"

I hope you liked this project idea and found some inspiration. To shop for the products used in this project please visit my Stampin'Up! website HERE.

Demo_Header_RetiringProducts_NA

Also Stampin'Up! is ready to retire products from both the 2016-2017 Annual Catalog and 2017 Occasions Catalog. You don't want to miss out! Select retiring products have up to 50% off discounts through May 31, 2017 or while supplies last! CLICK HERE to review the Retiring List.



4 comments:

  1. Your card was posted last year but I just now saw it. It is beautiful!!! I used that stamp for cards this year but am going to find other ways to use it again. Such a neat stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Vicki, I also love this stamp set, it is so versatile and I am planning to use it again in different projects :)
      Thank you so much for your comment and visiting,
      Have a Wonderful and Blessed Day!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card! I love it. How did you emboss the cloth on the cross and not get it on the cross? Or did you emboss the cross as well? Ruth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ruth, I apologize for the late reply as I am having problems receiving blog comments on time. For the Card on this post I stamped and embossed the cross and cloth first and cut out the cloth only then you can stamp the cross and cloth again with your color of choice and glue the embossed cloth over the cross. I hope this helps,
      Thank you so much for your comment and visiting, Have a Wonderful and Blessed Day!

      Delete