Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Stampin' Up Best Day Ever

Stampin'Up Sale-A-Brations Series Part 3

I wanted to share with you what I made with the Stampin'Up Best Day Ever stamp set item# 139094 (Free W/$50 purchase until March 31, 2015).
This stamp set is so versatile and I am so impressed with what other demonstrators have done with it, like the Bokeh technique, the Bee and flower with the geometric shapes!
I am planning to make many other projects with it very soon but for now I can tell you about what I did here.

The "Best Day Ever" sentiment goes great on tags on top of gift boxes for a Birthday or Wedding or Graduation celebrations, and to embellish the cover of Kraft Journals, etc.
I used the "You Made my Day" sentiment on the party favor boxes.

I used the Gift Box Punch Board to make the square box and the dimensions are: 4 X 4 X 1.75
You can use filter paper but I used tissue paper to punch the Petite Petal flowers and added a Basic Rhinestone in center and colored each one with coordinating Blendabilities .

I also used the "Best Day Ever" sentiment as overlay on my picture by stamping the sentiment on a window sheet with Staz On Ink in white color.

Here is the list of Stampin'Up Supplies I used for this projects:
Stamps:
Best Day Ever Stamp Set Clear item #139094 (Free W/$50 purchase)
Paper:
Best Year Ever DSP item# 138633  (Free W/$50 purchase)
Whisper White CS item #100730
Calypso Coral CS item #122925
Coastal Cabana CS item # 131297
Crushed Curry CS item # 131199
Inks:
Calypso Coral Ink # 126983
Coastal Cabana # 131175
Crushed  Curry # 131173
StazOn Ink White Pad & Refill # 106960

Tools:
Gift Box Punch Board by Stampin' Up!
Gift Box Punch Board # 135863
Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlits Dies by Stampin' Up!
Curvy Keepsake # 135853    

Note Tag Punch by Stampin' Up!

 Note Tag Punch # 135860
Artisan Label Punch 
Artisan Label Punch # 130920  

Petite Petals Punch
  Petite Petals # 133322

Embellishments:
All 3 colors of the Best Year Ever Accessory Pack Ribbon item# 138634 (Free W/$50 purchase)
Rhinestone Basic Jewels # 119246

Blendabilities Markers:
Coastal Cabana Assort. # 131000
Calypso Coral Assort. # 130996
Daffodil Delight Assort. # 130998

I hope you liked these ideas and get some inspiration. Please let me know if you have any questions or write me a comment below.
Check out the Sale-A-Bration Brochure for more FREE item choices.
To Shop for the Stampin' Up Supplies in these projects, please visit my Website HERE.
Thank you so much for supporting my business and Have a Great Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment