Thursday, September 8, 2016

Paper Pumpkin August 2016 Bold Botanicals Alternatives

Hello and Welcome to my Blog!
Today I am sharing some alternatives for the Paper Pumpkin August 2016 Bold Botanicals. When I first saw the supplies and coordinating colors, perfect to use with the new Stampin'Up Copper embossing powder! I knew I wanted to make a set of cards and a Box with a little bit of a Western look, and this is what I came out with.



For the Gift Card Holder I wanted to create a bigger package, here I placed the gift card pocket inside a  4" x 5"note card. 




I also made a very simple box (with a little Western look) for the cards using some of the stamps, colors and supplies in the kit.


I hope you liked these alternative ideas and found some inspiration to create your own. Paper Pumpkin kits are so much fun to create since includes all the supplies and instructions to make a set of cards or if you have extra materials you can make your own alternatives too!

If you would like to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin with me, please click HERE This is a great time to subscribe since Paper Pumpkin is offering a Buy One Get One FREE promotion until October 10, 2016. 

Thank you so much for visiting and Have a Wonderful Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment