Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Paper Pumpkin October 2016 Season of Gratitude Another Alternative

Hello and Welcome!
Today I am sharing another alternative for the Paper Pumpkin Season of Gratitude. On my previous post I created four different ideas.  I decided to make two of each and I still had supplies to make more cards, I used some cardstock I had on hand and some framelits, so here is what I came out with.


This card size is 5-1/2" x 4-1/4". I used the Petal Burst Embossing Folder to give it a little texture.

I wanted to make some Crackled Pumpkin boxes to pack some candy and the best choice was the Curvy Keepsake Box stamped with the crackle stamp from the kit in Pumpkin Pie color and I used the splatter stamp from Gorgeous Grunge with Copper Stampin' Emboss Powder. I also used the 5/8" Mini Striped Ribbon in Delightful Dijon.

I love the look of the Crackled Pumpkins!

I hope you enjoyed these ideas, this kit has so many options I am sure you all are going to have fun creating your Thanksgiving cards and gift boxes.
Thank you so much for visiting and Have a Wonderful Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment