Monday, December 5, 2016

Stampin'Up! Wonder of Christmas Diorama Card

Hello and Welcome!
Today I am sharing a Diorama Card made with the Stampin'Up! Wonder of Christmas stamp set. I absolutely love this stamp set, the images and the sentiments inspired me to create this card below for a very special friend, she has 3 beautiful daughters and this is the reason I chose a very pastel color scheme of light pinks and blues. There are so many video tutorials to make these Diorama cards, I followed this Video Tutorial by Linda Dalke. On my card I just changed the dimensions to make it a little smaller.

My Diorama Card measures 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" with 1" depth. When folded to be mailed out it measures 6-1/2" x 4-1/4". 



I created a coordinating envelope with the Envelope Punch Board and followed instructions for a card size 4-1/2" x 6-1/2"

I hope you liked this card idea and found inspiration to create your own. I enjoyed making this card and I loved the soft Christmas look of it. All the supplies to make this project are available on my Stampin'Up! website Here or click any of the images on the supplies list below.
Thank you so much for visiting and Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment