Sunday, January 28, 2018

Pop-Up Swing Happy Wishes Birthday Card

Hello and Welcome!
Today I am sharing another project idea made with the Sale-A-Bration Happy Wishes stamp set (Free with a $100 purchase) This time I have created a Pop-Up Swing style Birthday Card, this card style is very popular and you can find lots of tutorials on YouTube or Pinterest.

The card finished size is 5" x 5"


I used the splatter technique to add some silver stampin' glitter to the black panel and the frame on the front of the card.

I have added a pocket to one of the inside panels to hold a Gift Card 

I hope you enjoyed this project idea using the Happy Wishes stamp set! 
Check out the Sale-A-Bration Brochure to see more of the Free items available until March 31, 2018.

If  you would like to shop for any of the supplies used in this project please visit my Stampin'UP! website HERE or click on any of the images in the supply list below.

Thank you so much for visiting and Have a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment