Thursday, March 8, 2018

Stampin'UP! Petal Passion Wedding Card

Hello and Welcome dear friends!
On today's post I am featuring a very simple and yet elegant Wedding Card made with the Petal Palette Bundle which you can find in the 2018 Occasions Catalog and one of the Free Sale-A-Bration items from the Second Release, the Springtime Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper.

  
The card size is 7" X 4". I used one 7" x 11" piece of Thick Very Vanilla Cardstock.  To get a trifold style I scored it at 4" and 8" on the long side , you can cut the edge of the flap straight across, add curves or angles like I did here and you will always get a beautiful and elegant clutch look.



I added a pocket inside one of the panels to hold a Gift Card.



I hope you liked this project idea, and found inspiration! To shop for any of the supplies used in this project please visit my Stampin'UP! website HERE or click on any of the images in the supply table below.
Thank you so much for visiting and Have a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment