Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Paper Pumpkin February 2016 Alternatives

Hello and Welcome to my Blog!
Today I want to share with you another set of cards made with the Paper Pumpkin February 2016 Kit.
This kit has all the supplies to make 9 beautiful cards and it also includes the 9 envelopes which are pre printed with patterns as the liners and a fabulous frame for the front of envelope, so unique!


This time I wanted to create some "Alternatives", for those of you who might have extra Stampin'Up supplies this is what I came out with. 


For these alternatives I used the following extra Stampin'Up supplies:
Blackberry Bliss card stock
Soft Sky card stock
Tangerine Tango card stock
Rose Garden Thinlits dies
White Bakers Twine
Timeless Textures stamp set
Flower Medallion Punch
Pansy Punch
Lots of Labels Framelits
Bold Butterfly Framelits
Basic Pearls
If you would like to order any of these supplies please visit my Stampin'Up website HERE.

Paper Pumpkin has a special offer until March 31, 2016, see below for details!

If you would like to Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin please click HERE. Choose a Demonstrator or you can choose Me as your Demonstrator :)
Please contact me if you have any questions.
Thank you so much for visiting and have a Great Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment