Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Stampin'Up Market Fresh Thank You Gift Set

Hello and Welcome to my Blog!
Today I would like to share with you a Thank You Gift Set made with the Stampin'Up Market Fresh stamp set and the Berry Basket die.

The Strawberry picking season at our local market starts on February and it goes until May. It has been so amazing this year! I decided to pack some fresh strawberries and bring to my family and friends, and what a fantastic way to do this by using the Stampin'Up Berry Basket die and coordinating Designer Series Papers!
To build the basket I used the Stampin'Up Berry Basket die and Kraft card stock for the base, Cherry Cobbler card stock for the scallop border, 2-1/2 squares cut from the Farmers Market Designer Series Paper to decorate.

I made this card to complement the basket.  I used the Market Fresh stamp set and Farmers Market designer series paper, I stamped image on Shimmery White paper and used the Aqua Painters to watercolor it. The colors I used are Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Soft Suede. The image fits perfect on the 2-1/2 circle punch and I cut an extra layer of Cherry Cobbler with the Circles framelits. The Apothecary Accent die is retired; however you can substitute by using one of the Deco Labels framelits. I used the Softly Falling Embossing folder on the first layer of Very vanilla card stock to blend in with the soft dots on the designer series paper background.
Other supplies used are: Burlap ribbon, Antique Brads, Woodgrain embossing folder, Clothespins.



 Stampin'Up products really make gift packaging so attractive and unique, I really enjoyed making these projects and I hope the gift recipients like them too!
I also hope you liked these projects and found some inspiration to make your own gift sets, if you would like to shop for any of the Stampin'Up products used here please visit my Website HERE.
Remember the Sale-A-Bration period ends on March 31, 2016. For every $50 purchase you earn a FREE item from the SAB brochure and the Extra SAB brochure. Don't Miss it!

Please contact me if you have any questions about this projects or write me a comment below :)
Thank you so much for visiting and Have a Wonderful Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment