Sunday, April 30, 2017

Stampin'Up! Mother's Day Card and Gift Bag

Hello and Welcome!
Today I am sharing another Mother's Day Card and Gift Bag made with the Builder Birdcage stamp set and the Oh So Succulent Bundle. These two items will be retiring and are only available until May 31, 2017. I have enjoyed creating projects with the Builder Birdcage stamp set as I mentioned on previous post this stamp set is so versatile, you can use it by itself or combined with other stamp sets and the results are still so stunning.


The card measures 4" x 6".

I embossed the Birdcage images with Versa Mark ink and Silver embossing powder. I stamped the flowers with Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party and Wild Wasabi ink colors.

I added a stand on the back of the card by cutting a 1-3/4" x 8" piece of Whisper White cardstock and score it at 7/8", 4", 4-3/4", and 5-1/2". 

 I made the Gift Bag using the Gift Bag Punch Board on the Large setting. I cut an 8-1/2" x 12" piece of Subtles Designer Series Paper and followed instructions on the board. For the flap I cut a 3-3/4" x 4-1/2" piece of Whisper White cardstock and scored it at 1-1/4" and 1-1/2" on the long side then attach the 1-1/4" section to the back of the bag. The Gift Bag finished size is 8-1/2" x 3-3/4".

I hope you liked this project idea and found inspiration. To shop for the supplies used for this project please visit my Stampin'Up! website HERE or click on any of the images in the supply list below.

Thank you so much for visiting and Have a Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment