Friday, April 28, 2017

Stampin'Up! Wedding Card

Hello and Welcome!
Today I am sharing a Wedding Card made with the Bloomin' Love stamp set and the Bloomin' Heart Thinlits dies combined with the Builder Birdcage stamp set which is retiring and available until May 31, 2017.

The card base size is 5" x 5" in Thick Whisper White cardstock. I layered it with a piece of Pink Pirouette cardstock. On the front layer I stamped and embossed the Birdcage image with Versa Mark ink and Silver embossing powder. I used the flower images from the Bloomin' Love stamp set to stamp the bottom right and top left corners with Pink Pirouette ink and I splattered with Smoky Slate ink and Wink of Stella to add some texture. I added a piece of Whisper White Organza ribbon after sewing a border around this piece. I cut the Heart doily from the Bloomin' Heart Thinlits dies in Whisper White cardstock and inked this Hear randomly with Pink Pirouette and Smoky Slate ink colors.

The congratulations sentiment is from the So in Love stamp set and the label is from the Rose Garden Thinlits dies.




The Builder Birdcage stamp set works really well when combined with other stamp sets and framelits dies allowing you to create so many different occasions cards and projects.
 I hope you liked this project idea and found some inspiration.
To shop for the supplies used in this project please visit my Stampin'Up! website HERE or click any of the images in the supplies list below.
*Note: Please visit The Clearance Rack as it has been updated with many items at super discounted prices while supplies last!
Thank you so much for visiting and Have a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment