Thursday, November 16, 2017

Quilted Christmas Card and Gift Box

Hello and Welcome!
Today I am sharing a Quilted Christmas Card and Gift Box made with the Stampin'UP! Quilted Christmas Suite. This suite is one of my favorites from the 2017 Holiday Catalog, from the images in the Christmas Quilt stamp set, the Stitched Felt Embellishments and the Quilt Builder Framelits, this suite has all you need to give your creations a homey and handmade feel. I love the art of quilting and have made several quilts and wall pieces for my home and when I saw the Stampin'UP! Quilted Christmas Suite I was so excited to add it to my collection and start making projects which I will be sharing with you in the next few days.
 

Card size is 6" tall x 5" wide. To make the Star of David I cut 12 triangles with the triangle die from the Quilt Builder Framelits Dies.

I created a box (basket style) to package some fabric.

The box dimensions are 5-1/2" wide X 4" tall X 2" deep
I used one 9-1/2" x 12" piece of Real Red cardstock
Score it on the long side at 1", 5", 7", and 11"
Score it on the short side at 2", and 7-1/2"
Cut off all four corner sections (1" x 2") as you see on picture below.
Cut the center tabs only to the score line and assemble and embellish the box.


I hope you liked this project idea and found some inspiration to create your own gift sets :). If you would like to shop for any of the supplies used for this project please visit my Stampin'UP! website HERE or click any of the images in the supply list below.

Thank you so much for visiting and Have a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment