Friday, November 17, 2017

Quilted Christmas Note Cards Set in a Mini Pizza Box

Hello and Welcome dear Friends!
Today I am sharing a set of four 3" x 3" Note Cards set in a Mini Pizza Box made with the Quilted Christmas Suite, as I mentioned in a previous post, I will be sharing several projects made with the Quilted Christmas Collection, this suite is very versatile, you can create not only Christmas but Birthday, Baby Shower, Thank You cards etc.  I have seen so many beautiful projects made by other very talented Stampin'UP! Demonstrators and I hope you enjoy what I have made with the collection as well :)


  
These mini note cards set can be a great gift for a Quilter! or they can be used on top of your gifts or inside gift bags, you can give them away to your coworkers, hairstylist, your favorite cashier at super market etc. 
 
When your mini note cards are all gone, this super cute Mini Pizza Box can be used to package a small Christmas gift too :)


I hope you enjoyed this project idea and found some inspiration! If you would like to shop for any of the supplies used in this project please visit my Stampin'UP! website HERE or click on any of the images in the supply list below.
Thank you so much for visiting and Have a Blessed Day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment