Monday, December 15, 2014

December 2014 Gentle Peace Christmas Card


 The color Card Stock and Ink for this card is Lost Lagoon.


The color card stock and Ink for this card is Pool Party

I wanted to share with you my December 2014 Christmas card. I used the Gentle Peace Photopolymer Stamp set, I stamped the image with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink then I colored it using the light and medium of the Blendabilities markers. I also layered it using the All is Calm DSP, I die cut this piece with one of the SU Apothecary framelits dies and added a border with same framelit die and fussy cut 1/8 of an inch with scissors to create the window frame on a piece of Stampin'Up Silver Foil sheet. For the sentiment I used the label from Project Life Cards and Labels Framelits which fits perfect with the sentiment on this stamp set. To embellish it I added some of the Dazzling Diamonds glitter on the Halos only and  I used one of the coordinating All is Calm Snowflake embellishments and placed over the star on the window image, these embellishments are on our Holiday Catalog available until January 5, 2015.
I hope this post will help you and bring you some inspiration to create your own,
Write me a comment or if you have any questions.
Thank you so much for visiting and May God Bless you during this Holiday Season.

To Shop for any of these products please go to my Stampin Up web page Here.


No comments:

Post a Comment