Sunday, December 28, 2014

Winter 2014 Gift Set Project



I wanted to share with you another project made with Stampin Up products, I love the versatility of the Wonderful Wreath Framelits dies and of course a mix and match of snowflakes.

 In this project I used the Stampin Up Festive Flurry Framelits to create the three dimensional snowflake on front of Gift Bag. For the Handles I used the Natural 7/8" cotton ribbon (item # 127844).

 To decorate the mason jar lids I used the snowflake die in the Snowflake Card Thinlits Dies set (item # 135855 available until January 5, 2015) cut on Silver Glimmer Paper and one of them in Lost Lagoon Card stock color to layer them and the other one in Soft Sky card stock. The lids are covered with a 2" Circle of All is Calm DSP (item #135823 available until January 5, 2015). I then wrapped a 1/2 inch natural cotton ribbon around the neck of the jars and embellished them with the words "Joy" and "Noel" from the Wonderful Wreath Framelits Dies (item #135851) cut in the Stampin Up Silver Foil sheets (item # 132178), tie these words with the Stampin Up Silver Baker's Twine (item# 132976) to coordinate and blend well with all the embellishments.

I hope you get some inspiration and decide to make your own handcrafted gift sets for your friends and family this season :)
To shop for these items please visit my website HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment