Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Stampin'Up Music theme Card

 I wanted to share with you this Music Theme Card I made for my daughter's Piano teacher, I used the SU Modern Medley music sheet DSP (retired) and I wanted to incorporate a red flower to coordinate not only with the Card but also with the Christmas season, so I voted for the latest and greatest Stampin'Up Flower Frenzy Bigz Die in SU Cherry Cobbler card stock, I sponged edges with Early Espresso Ink and assembled the flower by layering each piece with a dimensional on the center, I used a black marker to draw the piano keys on whisper white card stock and cut the black keys separately and attach them with dimentionals as well. I also free hand drew the piano tail on Basic Black card stock. For the sentiment I used the label from Project Life Cards and Labels framelits.

No comments:

Post a Comment