Thursday, October 1, 2015

End of Summer 2015 Cards and Projects

Hello and Welcome to my Blog!
Before I start posting Fall cards and projects I would like to close the Summer 2015 with some cards and boxes I have been working on.

This card was made for a Girl who loves navy blue colour and also loves music and her Dog. I used the retired SU Dress up framelits dies and the SU Spiral Flower die for the roses the leaves are from the Flower Frenzy Die.


This is another music card I used the Watercolor Wings stamp set and the colours are Bermuda Bay and Soft Sky, the flowers are made with the Pansy Punch and Petite Petals Punch.




This is one of my favorites, this box was made with the Stampin Up Gift Box Punch Board the dimmensions are 4 X 4 X 2.5, I sponged with Blushing Bride ink to reveal the embossed flower on paper, the flowers are made with the Bouquet Bigz die.






These 2 last cards were made with retired Stampin up Label Card thinlits, I used the Perfect Blend stamp set (retired) and Ballon Bash stamp set.

I hope you have found some inspiration to create. To shop for Stampin'Up products please visit my website HERE.
Thank you so much for visiting and Have a Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment