Thursday, October 15, 2015

Stampin'Up Another Festive Flower Card and Thanksgiving gift basket set

Hello and Welcome to my Blog!
Today I am sharing with you another Festive Flower Card and Gift Basket set in Blackberry Bliss color.

For instructions on how to build the Sunflower in this card please refer to my previous post Here.
The Ink colors I used for the flower petals are these:
Old Olive
Rich Razzleberry
Blackberry Bliss
Delightful Dijon
Crushed Curry
The large leaves are made with Old Olive card stock.

For the Card Base I used the following supplies:
-Piece of Blackberry Bliss card stock cut at 8-1/2 X 6-1/2 score at 4-1/4 and fold to form the card  base.
-Piece of Blackberry Bliss card stock cut at 4-1/8 X 6-1/4 and emboss with Lovely Lace embossing  folder.
-Piece of Delightful Dijon card stock cut at 2 X 6 and emboss with Woodgrain embossing folder.
-Piece of Burlap Ribbon cut at 5-1/2 in. long, cut the end to create a banner.
I used Gold glimmer paper for the sentiment on this card.

 
For the basket and flower I used the same technique from previous post.  The tag was made using the Ornate Tag topper punch with Blackberry Bliss card stock to create a background piece, then I used the Note Tag punch in Very Vanilla for second layer, and final I used the Tag Talk stamp set and Label Bracket Punch for sentiment, I also embellished this tag with a Basic Rhinestone and Gold Trim Cording and I tied a bow around basket using the 5/8" Blackberry Bliss Striped Cotton Ribbon.

I really love the warm look of these Thanksgiving gift sets, and I hope the recipients will like them too!
If you would like to shop for any of the supplies used for this project please click on the items in the moving carousel or visit my Stampin Up website HERE.
Thank you so much for visiting and Have a Great Day!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment