Thursday, April 21, 2016

Paper Pumpkin April 2016 Lovely Little Wreath Alternatives

Hello and Welcome to my Blog,
Today I am sharing the Paper Pumpkin April 2016 Lovely Little Wreath project alternative. But first here is the video tutorial for this project kit.

 I really love the way the little wreath looks just as they designed it, however I wanted to add just a little color by using the minimum extra supplies, so this is what I came out with.





The kit includes supplies to make 6 gift tags and 4 frame tags, I decided to make a box to store the tags, see below for instructions to build this box.


The Box finished size is 3-3/4 wide X 2-1/2 tall and 1-1/4 depth

Box instructions:
I used the Envelope Punch Board first 1) Trim your paper to 7″ x 7″ and line up the top left corner of your paper to the 3″ mark on the board (DON'T PUNCH) Score your paper  and rotate it counter clockwise 90 degrees. Line up the score line you just made with the score guide and score. Repeat this until you’ve score all four sides of the paper.
2) After you finish scoring the fourth side, scoot the top left corner of the paper to the 2″ mark on the board and score. Rotate the paper 90 degrees counter clockwise, line up the score line you just made with the score guide and score again. (Be sure you use the newest score line and not the previous ones when aligning your paper with the score guide.)
3) Repeat the scoring process until all four sides are scored. You should now have 8 score lines on your paper.
 Cut your scored paper as shown in the photo below to create a box template. Round the corner of what will be the top panel (the panel without any tabs).
Now is time to stamp your box template then place adhesive on the tabs and assemble the box.

This month's Paper Pumpkin included an extra set of Stamps for Subscribers called "All About Everything" , please come back and visit my blog to see what I have created with this stamp set :)
I hope you like this project as much as I do.  If you would like to Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin and join the Fun please click HERE. Chose a demonstrator or I will be so happy if you can pick me as your demonstrator: Olga Cavanaugh.
Thank you so much for visiting and Have a Wonderful Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment