Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Stampin'Up Mother's Day Gift Set

Hello and Welcome to my Blog,
Today I would like to share with you a Mother's Day Gift set made with the Stampin'Up Have A Cuppa Suite. This collection has all you need to create amazing and unique gift sets to celebrate Moms, Sisters, and Friends!
The Tea cups and kettles as well as the little spoons and tiny lemon slices are super cute and perfect to embellish any project. I created a gift set that includes a Tea towel, Assorted Tea packets and a set of 4 Note Cards with Envelopes.
This is a square box with lid that measures 6-1/2 X 6-1/2 finished. You can watch a video tutorial by Pootles HERE to learn how to make this box. On my box I just changed the scoring to be at 2-3/4.

I added dividers to separate the items and to have them more organized. 
Top Divider: Cut a piece of card stock 5-1/4 X 9-1/2 and score on long side at 2-1/2, 4, 5-1/2. 
Bottom Divider: Cut a piece of card stock 4-1/2 X 6-1/2 and score on short side at 1/2, 2, 3-1/2.




The Tea holders were made with the Envelope Punch Board. My tea packets needed an envelope size 3-1/4 X 2-3/4. I cut a piece of Designer Series Paper 5X5 inches and scored it at 2-1/4 to build the little envelope.

The following are the 4 note cards. I kept them as simple as possible but yet showcasing as many of the elements in this collection, also they fit perfectly fine in the envelopes.




Supplies Used:
A Nice Cuppa Bundle #141074
Have a Cuppa Designer Series Paper # 140567
Bermuda Bay 1/8" Stitched ribbon # 140569
Have a Cuppa Embellishments # 140570
Have a Cuppa card stock pack # 140568
Note Card and Envelopes Whisper White # 131527
Sequin Trim Bermuda Bay # 137910
White Embossing Powder
Whisper White Bakers twine
Oval Collection Framelits # 129381
Gift Bow Bigz # 129977
Rhinestone Basic Jewels # 119246
Bermuda Bay Ink pad
Melon Mambo Ink pad
Wisteria Wonder Ink pad

I hope you liked this gift set and found some inspiration to create your own. I am planning to make more sets like this using other coordinating colors and I hope my recipients like them as much as I do :)
If you would like to shop for any of the Stampin'Up supplies used in this project please visit my website HERE.
Thank you so much for visiting and Have a Wonderful Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment