Friday, April 29, 2016

Stampin'Up Party Treat Tags

Hello and Welcome to my Blog!
Today I am sharing these Party Treat Tags made with some of my favorite Stampin'Up accessories and ribbons. The Blushing Bride 1/4" Cotton ribbon, the Pool Party 3/8" Glitter ribbon and the Honeycomb embellishments along with the Ornate Tag topper are retiring and are only available until May 31, 2016. This idea was inspired by Nadine Koller a Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Germany, I just made a few changes to the tags I needed for my treats.
I used one of the Sale-A-Bration 2016 free stamp sets called Honeycomb Happiness which coordinates really well with the accessories and the treats!
The treat tags are super cute and very easy to make, also they are so versatile as you can use them for Birthday Parties, Baby Showers, Bridal Showers, First Communion, Easter, Etc.


These ribbons are so unique, soft and easy to work with, even the glimmer ribbon has a soft texture and they make any project look so glamorous !



Products used for these Tags:

Ornate Tag Topper Punch by Stampin' Up!
Ornate Tag Topper 

  Pool Party 3/8" (1 cm) Glitter Ribbon by Stampin' Up! 
 Pool Party 3/8" Glitter Ribbon

 Blushing Bride 1/4" Cotton Ribbon by Stampin' Up!
Blushing Bride 1/4" Cotton Ribbon

Whisper White 8-1/2" x 11" Thick Cardstock by Stampin' Up!          Honeycomb Embellishments by Stampin' Up!
Whisper White Thick Card stock       Honeycomb Embellishments


I hope you liked this idea as much as I do. If you would like to order any of these Stampin' Up products click the images above or visit my website Here
Thank you so much for visiting and Have a Wonderful Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment