Tuesday, December 1, 2015

November 2015 Paper Pumpkin Holly Card Alternatives

Hello and Welcome to my Blog!
Today I want to share with you the November 2015 Paper Pumpkin.  This is a lot of fun, from the moment I receive this cute box to the time I spend creating and playing with different layouts, and seeing the fantastic results, I am very surprised about how they turned out after adding a few different elements, dies and Designer papers.
If you are a begginer crafter this is a great option!, Paper Pumpkin Kits come in a cute box which includes everything you need to create, all you will need is some scissors and adhesive. Paper Pumpkin comes once a month. They have month to month subscriptions at $19.95/mo shipping included or prepaid subscriptions.

On this picture you see all that you get on your November Kit.

These are my 5 different alternatives to the Holly Card. I tried to use mostly the elements on the kit and not too many layers so they still fit in the envelopes for mailing out.










I hope you liked my alternative for the Holly Card, this is my first attempt to create different alternatives and I will be working on the Mistletoe Card next so please come back and visit soon!
If you would like to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin and Skip to the Fun! please click Here
Or if you would like to order any of the Stampin'Up supplies used on these projects please click on the items in the moving carousel or visit my Stampin'Up Website Here.
Thank you so much for visiting and Have a Wonderful Day!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment