Thursday, December 24, 2015

Stampin'Up 2015 Christmas Cards and Projects

Hello and Welcome!
On this post I am sharing some of my Christmas Cards and Projects I worked on during this 2015 Holiday Season..

These Cards were made using the Embellished Ornaments stamp set and thinlits Bundle





Wine Tags



 Gift Bag made with 2 12X12 pieces of Designer Paper. Snowflake is made by using The Festive Flurry stamp set and thinlits Bundle. I used Soft Sky color and silver glimmer paper for this project.
Watch this video tutorial by Dee Slater to learn how to make this bag.



The flower on this card was made using the Flower Frenzy Bigz Die, I cut 2 each of the smaller flowers on the die and attach them with dimmentionals in the center of each. 

 This is a Shadow Box Card and I used the Cozy Christmas stamp set.
Watch this video tutorial to learn how to make the card base.



 For this card I used the Evergreen stamp set, Blackberry Bliss and Very Vanilla card stock and Neutrals designer paper stack. The sentiment is from Reason for the Season stamp set.


This card was made with the Winter Wishes stamp set.

For this card I just embossed with white embossing powder the image from Remembering Christmas stamp set then I fussy cut image and attach with dimmentionals. The sentiment is from Project Life December Wonder stamp set.

This card was made using the Reason for the Season stamp and Festive Flower Punch Bundle. I stamp on Vellum paper with gold embossing powder, then I sponged the leaves with Cherry Cobbler ink color. I used Very Vanilla card stock for the card base and layered it with some Gold glimmer paper.

 These Gift card or Treat Holders were made with the Square Pillow Box Thinlits dies.

I hope you liked these projects and find some inspiration. If you would like to purchase some of the supplies used to make these projects,  please visit my Stampin'Up Website Here.
Thank you so much for visiting and Have a Wonderful Christmas !

No comments:

Post a Comment