Thursday, December 31, 2015

Paper Pumpkin December 2015 Kit

Hello and Welcome to my Blog!
Today I want to share with you the Paper Pumpkin December 2015 kit - One Great Year Calendar. I had so much fun building this project, and I think the Paper Pumpkin designing team did a great job, the colors are soft and the embellishments are whimsical, you will enjoy looking at every single one of the pages. I wanted to leave it just like they created it, except I just switched some of the colors, and added some basic pearls and rhinestones to the flowers,  you will see that on my pictures below.

Please whatch this video tutorial so you can see how this kit is created originally:

These are the Calendar Pages the way I built them.


You can place your pages on the gold metal stand provided in the kit.


 Or you can opt like I did here by binding the pages using a couple of 1 inch binding rings, very easy and this method will keep your pages together neatly.

The picture below shows how I stamped the back of each calendar page with the Writitng Notes stamp set, and I also used the "birthday" sentiment from the Endless Birthday Wishes stamp set and I hand wrote the "s" at end of the word by using a coordinating stampin marker. This will allow me to write some important birthdays on the back of each month.


I hope you enjoyed this Paper Pumpkin project as much as I do. If you would like to Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin now is a perfect time to do it, starting January 5, 2016, if you purchase a 3 month Pre-Paid subscription you will not only Save but you will automatically qualify for a Free item from the Sale-A-Bration promotion ( Check back on January 5,2016 as I will be posting the New Sale-A-Bration Brochure here on my Blog so you can see all the FREE items you can get for every $50 purchase) . Click HERE to Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin and Select a Demonstrator of your choice or I will be happy if you select me too! Olga Cavanaugh.
If you are not sure how Paper Pumpkin Subscriptions work Please Click HERE for step by step instructions.

Thank you so much for visiting and I Wish all of you a Wonderful and Blessed New Year 2016!



No comments:

Post a Comment