Saturday, December 19, 2015

Stampin'Up Reason for the Season and Cozy Christmas

Hello and Welcome to my Blog!
Today I am sharing with you a Christmas Card and some projects made with the Reason for the Season stamp and Punch Bundle and Cozy Christmas stamp sets. I chose to mix and match these stamps as they coordinate so well and you can use the images as accessories or as the main accent on your cards and projects, I have done so many projects with these stamp sets and the Festive Flower Punch, these are some of my best tools for all my Christmas projects.





I hope you liked these projects and find some inspiration to create your Cards and gift sets for the Christmas season.
If you would like to order some of the supplies used for these projects please click on any of the items in the moving carousel below or go to my Stampin Up website HERE.
Please let me know if you have any questions or write me a comment below.
Thank you so much for visiting and Have a Wonderful Christmas Season!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment