Thursday, December 3, 2015

November 2015 Paper Pumpkin Mistletoe Card Alternatives

Hello and Welcome to my Blog!
Today I am sharing the November 2015 Paper Pumpkin, and these are some Alternative ideas for the Mistletoe Card. This is the second card in the kit, check my last post to see the Holly Card alternatives.  On the Mistletoe Card I also added several different dies, embossing folders to add texture, buttons, gold sequin and designer papers, also some ribbon, gold embossing powder and dazzling diamonds stampin glitter.
You will notice, I used old and new and I really like to use any possible accessory stamp or embellishment, I tried to keep them as simple as possible using the same supplies and stamps designated for this card design. The possibilities are endless you can mix and match, or keep it as the original design and still the results are so amazing!







I hope you liked these alternative ideas and found some inspiration and I hope you decide to join the Fun with Paper Pumpkin ! If you would like to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin please click Here.

Or if you would like to order some of the supplies used for these projects please click the items in the moving carousel or visit my Stampin'Up website Here.
Please let me know if you have any questions or write me a comment below.
Thank you so much for visiting and Have a Wonderful Day!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment